I got a client from Georgia last 3 months ago, her name is Laverne Bogans. This project still going on after she contacted me last month updating the recovery of her knee's operation. Please standby for more updated images.
This project will continue when Laverne contacted me just a week ago. but due to files were damaged by typhoon "Glenda" the huge typhoon that hit our place.I didn't forgot the damaged of my house, I experienced
this last July 15, 2014 that all the original destroyed, I have redraw the left pages to finish this project. My apology to my client, Laverne that she also suffered her knee operation for almost a year.
You can view Lizzie # 1 that already published on net HERE
Your comment will be publish upon approval...thanks anyway for dropping by and reading this post.
This project will continue when Laverne contacted me just a week ago. but due to files were damaged by typhoon "Glenda" the huge typhoon that hit our place.I didn't forgot the damaged of my house, I experienced
this last July 15, 2014 that all the original destroyed, I have redraw the left pages to finish this project. My apology to my client, Laverne that she also suffered her knee operation for almost a year.
You can view Lizzie # 1 that already published on net HERE
Your comment will be publish upon approval...thanks anyway for dropping by and reading this post.








I hope Laverne is okay and that you're able to get in contact with her.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Thursday!
I do hope she's ok...by means of this blog maybe some of her friends can read this and inform her about the situation of her pending project.
DeleteThanks again for dropping by and to your comment Dana, really appreciate it...Happy Easter!