Another customer read my ads and gigs I posted 5 days ago when I joined this amazing site Fiverr for the talents..
Me
I'll just wait for your GO signal.
Best regards,
"I only want 1 picture with just 2 people in it. Use the
style of "beavis and butthead couch.jpg". So the final picture will
look like the two characters sitting on the couch. I attached another picture
just pasting their heads onto the characters so you can see which face goes on
which character. I do want the logo in there, but replace the words with
"D-VIS and ROB-HEAD" instead of "BEAVIS and BUTT-HEAD" in
that style of spelling the names (yellow spiky bubble, red bubbly letters,
black background, etc). That's why I sent the "beavis-and-butthead logo1.jpg"
file. I sent the other photos so you could get a better idea of the two faces.
Normal drawing time is fine, no need to rush. If you have more questions,
please let me know. Thanks!"
robgoodin
Me
First, I would like to
thank you for the interest to use my service to your project.
With this kind of image "beavis and butthead" seems so interesting. You can send the photos and I'll study them carefully. Would you like the same background and poses of your provided images? how about the color? is it the same? How many images do you want me to do?
The light color I mentioned is the same with the cartoon family characters sitting on the couch and I will use AI software to final product and vector image for clearer in printing. But first I will do it in hand (my basic drawing ) show it to you in small file if approve the sketch, I will do the final drawings. The maximum days is 5 days. you can suggest if there are revisions only up to 3 request. and my charge of this kind of illustrations is $50 every scene, ( 2 images, with logo and back ground, with light colors.) I can provide you up to 300 psi (good for printing) but you can suggest how many but in a maximum required by fiverr to upload in message area.
Please let me know how many images you want and pls. let me know if you agree with my proposal.
Thanks and look forward to work with you.
Imanny
With this kind of image "beavis and butthead" seems so interesting. You can send the photos and I'll study them carefully. Would you like the same background and poses of your provided images? how about the color? is it the same? How many images do you want me to do?
The light color I mentioned is the same with the cartoon family characters sitting on the couch and I will use AI software to final product and vector image for clearer in printing. But first I will do it in hand (my basic drawing ) show it to you in small file if approve the sketch, I will do the final drawings. The maximum days is 5 days. you can suggest if there are revisions only up to 3 request. and my charge of this kind of illustrations is $50 every scene, ( 2 images, with logo and back ground, with light colors.) I can provide you up to 300 psi (good for printing) but you can suggest how many but in a maximum required by fiverr to upload in message area.
Please let me know how many images you want and pls. let me know if you agree with my proposal.
Thanks and look forward to work with you.
Imanny
I made the sketch in an hour..
obgoodin left you a
message in your inbox:
"Hi Imanny, I like the sketch.
The change in position is good, but I would like her head to be positioned
more like the character on the couch. I'm attaching another picture of her
profile.
Perhaps you can try to position her
head more like the character Beavis? The character's face is turned and his
left side is showing and is sort of in profile.
A few other suggestions:
1) I think the heads should be a
little bit larger, but not much. The cartoon characters have very big heads
compared to their bodies.
2) Keep the AC/DC and Metallica on the
shirts (I assume you would and this was just a quick sketch, but want to make
sure)
3) Keep the crack in the wall in
the background and the tear in the couch (Probably because it was a sketch,
but want to make sure).
As for copyright, there is no problem with
this kind of caricature. It would fall under "Fair Use" and it has
no commercial purpose.
Please send me an updated sketch.
The colors should all match the
original cartoon except that our skin and hair colors should match our actual
skin color and hair colors not the characters. So, she would have dark hair
and darker skin, not blond hair and light skin."
|
I made the changes…
Hi, I look forward to
working with you as well.
I would like the same background and poses. Same colors (except skin and hair color). I would like one high resolution image.
I have a question about your proposal. You say 2 images. I am looking for a single image with the faces of both characters replaced and the logo changed on the same image. Do you mean 2 images because you will be drawing 2 faces? I think we're talking about the same thing, but I just want to be sure.
I would like to be able to print it on a picture I can frame for my friend. I don't want it to look pixelated. I think 300 psi (or ppi?) should be fine.
I'm attaching some photos. Let me know if these are sufficient for you to be able to caricature the faces.
I think you can make me (the guy) on the left and the woman on the right (see B&B4.jpg). One picture has a friend of ours in the middle, he's not in the final picture. Same with the little girl, I just didn't crop them out of the pictures.
Thanks,
Rob
I would like the same background and poses. Same colors (except skin and hair color). I would like one high resolution image.
I have a question about your proposal. You say 2 images. I am looking for a single image with the faces of both characters replaced and the logo changed on the same image. Do you mean 2 images because you will be drawing 2 faces? I think we're talking about the same thing, but I just want to be sure.
I would like to be able to print it on a picture I can frame for my friend. I don't want it to look pixelated. I think 300 psi (or ppi?) should be fine.
I'm attaching some photos. Let me know if these are sufficient for you to be able to caricature the faces.
I think you can make me (the guy) on the left and the woman on the right (see B&B4.jpg). One picture has a friend of ours in the middle, he's not in the final picture. Same with the little girl, I just didn't crop them out of the pictures.
Thanks,
Rob
Because you sent me
different images, I thought you want 2 images with different poses, the same
thing with the attached files you sent me. So you want me to do the pose that
they are sitting in a couch with two or three characters? with this kind of
image I would charge you $45 USD for 3 characters all with logo text and
background.. Is this ok for you? it will take 3 to 5 days in making. but if you
want express, the total charge will be $60 USD in just one day upon approval of
the sketch.
I can start sketching today( actually it's 12 A.M. here) and send you tomorrow, the same time ( because of my church obligation the whole day tomorrow)so I can show the sketch tomorrow night.
Please let me know your final decision,
Thanks,
Imanny
I can start sketching today( actually it's 12 A.M. here) and send you tomorrow, the same time ( because of my church obligation the whole day tomorrow)so I can show the sketch tomorrow night.
Please let me know your final decision,
Thanks,
Imanny
I only want 1 picture
with just 2 people in it. Use the style of "beavis and butthead
couch.jpg". So the final picture will look like the two characters sitting
on the couch. I attached another picture just pasting their heads onto the
characters so you can see which face goes on which character.
I do want the logo in there, but replace the words with "D-VIS and ROB-HEAD" instead of "BEAVIS and BUTT-HEAD" in that style of spelling the names (yellow spiky bubble, red bubbly letters, black background, etc). That's why I sent the "beavis-and-butthead logo1.jpg" file.
I sent the other photos so you could get a better idea of the two faces.
Normal drawing time is fine, no need to rush.
If you have more questions, please let me know.
Thanks!
I do want the logo in there, but replace the words with "D-VIS and ROB-HEAD" instead of "BEAVIS and BUTT-HEAD" in that style of spelling the names (yellow spiky bubble, red bubbly letters, black background, etc). That's why I sent the "beavis-and-butthead logo1.jpg" file.
I sent the other photos so you could get a better idea of the two faces.
Normal drawing time is fine, no need to rush.
If you have more questions, please let me know.
Thanks!
Here is the
sketch..Is this you want me to do Rob? I draw different pose for the girl. Do
you think there's no problem copying this image of Teletavis? Are we not
violating copyright law? Let me know your thought..If this is ok for you let me
know so I can start finalizing it and also tell me what color do you like in
girl and a boy..Do you like the same color on the attached file you provided?
Thanks,
Imanny
Thanks,
Imanny
Hi Imanny,
I like the sketch. The change in position is good, but I would like her head to be positioned more like the character on the couch.
I'm attaching another picture of her profile. Perhaps you can try to position her head more like the character Beavis? The character's face is turned and his left side is showing and is sort of in profile.
A few other suggestions:
1) I think the heads should be a little bit larger, but not much. The cartoon characters have very big heads compared to their bodies.
2) Keep the AC/DC and Metallica on the shirts (I assume you would and this was just a quick sketch, but want to make sure)
3) Keep the crack in the wall in the background and the tear in the couch (Probably because it was a sketch, but want to make sure).
As for copyright, there is no problem with this kind of caricature. It would fall under "Fair Use" and it has no commercial purpose.
Please send me an updated sketch.
The colors should all match the original cartoon except that our skin and hair colors should match our actual skin color and hair colors not the characters. So, she would have dark hair and darker skin, not blond hair and light skin.
I like the sketch. The change in position is good, but I would like her head to be positioned more like the character on the couch.
I'm attaching another picture of her profile. Perhaps you can try to position her head more like the character Beavis? The character's face is turned and his left side is showing and is sort of in profile.
A few other suggestions:
1) I think the heads should be a little bit larger, but not much. The cartoon characters have very big heads compared to their bodies.
2) Keep the AC/DC and Metallica on the shirts (I assume you would and this was just a quick sketch, but want to make sure)
3) Keep the crack in the wall in the background and the tear in the couch (Probably because it was a sketch, but want to make sure).
As for copyright, there is no problem with this kind of caricature. It would fall under "Fair Use" and it has no commercial purpose.
Please send me an updated sketch.
The colors should all match the original cartoon except that our skin and hair colors should match our actual skin color and hair colors not the characters. So, she would have dark hair and darker skin, not blond hair and light skin.
How about this?
Are you willing settle this for $45?
If you will approve now, I can start this sooner.
Thanks for the update,
Imanny
Are you willing settle this for $45?
If you will approve now, I can start this sooner.
Thanks for the update,
Imanny
Yes, that looks good.
I agree with $45 for the final picture.
Give me your info so I can send payment to you.
Give me your info so I can send payment to you.
Me
Please wait for the final drawing today and I'll write in on the
image my info about where you could settle your fees.
Thank you,
Imanny
Thank you,
Imanny
The picture looks
good. A few small issues:
1) The guys eyes should be green, not blue.
2) The couch should have a rip in it to the left of her left shoulder (look at a couple of the sample pics)
3) I would prefer to keep the wall background more uniform in color, instead of fading to dark as it moves to the right.
1) The guys eyes should be green, not blue.
2) The couch should have a rip in it to the left of her left shoulder (look at a couple of the sample pics)
3) I would prefer to keep the wall background more uniform in color, instead of fading to dark as it moves to the right.
I could read the note, I should
be able to send in a few days.
05:48 DECEMBER
01, 2014
OK.. I'll do it what you have
requested and resend again the few revisions in a moment please.
Thanks Rob,
Imanny
Thanks Rob,
Imanny
06:03 DECEMBER 01, 2014
Me
And here is the revised one ..Please let me know
if this is ok ..and sure you will be satisfied in larger image, ready for print
or use your images for T-shirt printing or as you wish to, by personal gift or
any commercial purposes.I'll just wait for your GO signal.
Best regards,


No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments must be approved first before publishing...thanks anyway for not commenting and for dropping by.