Friday, March 15, 2013

My oil paintings W.I.P.

Painting using oil paint color is the most  exciting I am doing... this is the passion that boost my spirit...my interest and my soul. But due to my deadline projects in doing children's book illustrations,( where I got my income to support my family),  I can't able to finish some of them which are my personal paintings. I want to share them with you. If you have one that interest you to buy, I can finish them with a reasonable price I could offer or we can negotiate, email me or just message me in comment areas.

Here are some of them. Please review...







adaptation from the French artist, entitled: Flagellation
oil on canvas



my youngest son, Daniel
oil on canvas


my inspiration lady..
oil on canvas

horses on lake
oil on canvas


mayon volcano- on the spot
using water color on wc paper



David Pinoy version
oil on canvas


More paintings to be posted in the near future..pls. stay tuned.


Meanwhile here is my first painting using oil paint colors. I painted this in Legazpi City, Albay when I was on vacation.














This painting was the entry I submitted when Karangahan Festival in Legazpi celebrated last December 2012, luckily I got the 2nd prize.

This is for sale...if you are interested to buy the original, just post your comment and I'll be happy to answer you how the original painting would be delivered to your place.

This is Oil on canvas, 27 x 37 x 1 inches in size.


If you are interested to buy only in print in a low price, this is also available  >>> HERE

You can find many categories of paintings in FineArtAmerica . You can visit the site and search for the paintings you like, original or prints are available in FineArtAmerica


If you are interested to buy one of them, just send me a message or comment below.

Thanks for viewing and for dropping by, reading my post.

2 comments:

  1. The painting of your son is excellent. They all turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa for your comment even it is not finish yet, you are the first who appreciate my painting... it's a pleasure. I'll include your blog to link and to visit regularly.

    ReplyDelete

All comments must be approved first before publishing...thanks anyway for not commenting and for dropping by.