Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My First Project


Here is my first project here on net we back 2006. While I was in India at that time I was working as a layout artist in animation.When I finished my contract in DQ Animation, I got my first client, Gail J. Landers from internet. We communicate through emails and I sent her my sketches and sample of my works that not yet published on net. She likes my works so much so she decided to go on. I asked about the script and studied it very well. This is my first project so I have to make it pretty and lovely specially for the kids, my thought... 





While on the airport ( Hyderabad Airport ), I was scheduled to go home in my country, I began sketching her script and when I got home after a day of my arrival I began finalizing the sketches and sent to my client the images, She was so happy and told me to color them. So here are the result of my first project...That was the day I started doing illustrations on internet..Thanks to Gail Landers..she gave me an opportunity to do her project...mostly,  thanks to GOD that until this time I have so many projects I am working.

If you are interested to buy this toddler book online, this is still available in Amazon.com and here is the link of her publisher PublishAmerica.

                                                                       












I'll update my works that I presently working on....entitled  "Spartan and the Green egg"

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Salamat sir..it's an honor to be visited by a well known blogger like you!

      Delete
  2. Very good job! So nice and colorful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for dropping by and for your appreciations Shinedd A. Sorry for the late response, I just updated this blog yesterday and so quite busy in the past few months.

      Delete

All comments must be approved first before publishing...thanks anyway for not commenting and for dropping by.