Monday, February 17, 2014

My Daily painting

Painting on canvas using oil paint is my passion. My day is incomplete without painting. I'll update regularly this blog by posting my finished paintings.This will help me to improve how to paint and create beautiful subjects.

These are the paintings I made 2 weeks ago... Please view and you are free to comment.

"pinagpalit sa kalabaw" 
oil on canvas
size 20 x 30 inches



"naglilihi"
oil on canvas
size: 15 x 20 inches


"mayon sunset"
oil on canvas
size: 15 x 20 inches

These images are also for sale. The original will be seen at Cagsawa Gallery in Bicol, Daraga, Albay.
You can also contact me or pm me in my facebook account. just hit the image and I'll be happy to answer you..

A piece for today (February 21, 2014) painted in oil on canvas, worked for three days, 20x 30 inches in size, entitled "Grandpa's Treasure" (yaman ni lolo)



And I started another one...actually this was done a year ago but I have to retouch and finish some other details. This piece is order by Eric Diaz from Cagsawa Gallery. I hope to finish this week-end.
The size is 20 x so inches, entitled: "Daragang Magayon" ( beautiful lady) a series and still in progress.




3 comments:

  1. Este año como cada año, nuestro tren parara en alguna estación, depende de cada uno de nosotros dejar ir a la tristezas, miedos, frustraciones, malos momentos, desamor. Agradece a cada uno de ellos.. su compañía y sus enseñanzas, aunque hayan sido dolorosas, déjalos ir, déjalos bajar de este tren. Deseo que en esta parada, a tu tren suban miles de bendiciones, sueños alcanzables, amor, abundancia, fuerza y determinación para seguir tu viaje.
    Hoy en mi vagón quedaran puestos desocupados y espero te sientes a mi lado para compartir junt@s este nuevo viaje. FELIZ NUEVO COMIENZO EN ESTE AÑO 2015!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ( English Translation )
    This year as every year, our train stopped at a station depends on each of us let go of the sadness, fears, frustrations, bad times, heartbreak. Thanks to each of them .. his company and his teachings, even if they were painful, let them go, let them get off this train. I wish at this stop, train your upload thousands of blessings, achievable dreams, love, abundance, strength and determination to follow your journey.
    Today in my car remain vacant posts and hope you feel my side to share themselves together s this new journey. HAPPY NEW START FOR THIS YEAR 2015 !!!

    My Answer:
    Thank you madam Helena for your visit and posting your comment.
    Happy New Too even this is late, still I appreciate your visiting this blog.

    ReplyDelete

All comments must be approved first before publishing...thanks anyway for not commenting and for dropping by.